The privacy of our visitors and members is very important to us and we would like to inform you that:
1. Unless you otherwise agree, the information you give us or that we collect about you will not be shared with any third party. Your information and ways that you interact with WRES platform only be used in the form of statistical information which has been aggregated with other user information for the purposes of our own website research and development in an effort to better serve your needs.
2. We will never contact you without your permission, and we will immediately terminate any communications with you upon request.
Information/data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information that you provide on registering as a user/opening a new account on our site, which may include your name, email address, geographical address, telephone numbers, country of registration, password and user name.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at www.WRES.com (“our site”). This includes information you provide in order to request (or to take) services from or via our site (such as company formation services and applying for a bank loan or account), when requesting further services or information or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication or correspondence.
- Any information or material that you post on or submit to our site including information in your personal profile, responses to Q & A, information in your blogs and in email or other communications you communicate via or post on our site.
- Details of your visits to our site and resources that you access.
- Statistical information which may not reveal your personal identity, for example the results of on-line surveys or information about your computer.
- Information we receive about your internet use such as your IP address, other sites that you link to or access through our site, information relating to your browser and any ISP that you use.
What we will use your personal information and data for
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about services or other matters which we consider may be of interest to you.
- To notify you of changes in the services we provide.
- To administer your account with us and to allow you to use the interactive features of our site.
- To provide you with promotional material
- To customise the services we provide to you.
- To enable us to serve you with advertisements that we consider will be of interest to you.
Information that you share with others via our site (for example in a public area of our site or by email) will also be available to us and to those others (where it is in a public area) or by us and by anyone else to whom it is sent or to whom you have given permission to access it (in the case of email and other non – public communications). We also give you the means to control whether or not your contact information submitted to non – public areas of our site is shared with another user.
Provision of your information to others
In order for you to receive some of the services available from our site (for example to apply for a loan or bank account or to use other services which we make available in conjunction with third parties, such as company formation and domain name reservation services), we will need to share the information with our third party partners or service providers who provide those services and the payment processing companies we use to process any payments that you make.
We will not sell, rent or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes, except to selected partners of WRES with whom we work closely and to other selected third parties whom we consider provide services or products which may be of interest to you. Such partners and others may use your information for some or all of the following purposes:
- In order to provide, contact or advise you in relation to any services about which you have requested information.
- For analysing the user base and user profile of our site and related services for their internal purposes in order to support the services that they are able to offer to the users of our site.
- To contact you with information and materials which they consider may be useful to you, including information about products and services they provide from time to time and information about events, deals and offers.
- To provide market commentary and to invite you to participate in research or surveys that they carry out from time to time.
We may need to disclose your information for business purposes such as the sale of a part of our business or a corporate reorganisation. In those circumstances we will take steps to protect the privacy of your information when we pass it on to the relevant third party.
Email, SMS and other electronic marketing
We and our third party partners will only contact you by email, sms or other electronic means or by telephone if you have consented to this.
Your personal profile
Your Contacts and other Users
If you and another user have made contact with each other via our site, then any information that you provide to that other user will be available to that other user and any use of that information by that user or anyone obtaining information from that user will be outside our control.
Acceptable Use Policy and standards which all information and material submitted to our site must meet
You must comply with our terms of website use (available by separate link from our site) and, in particular, with the Acceptable Use Policy set out in those terms, in respect of all information, data and materials which you submit to, transmit via or post to our site at any time.
Changing or Controlling Your Information and Termination of your Account
You can edit and make changes to the information you have submitted to us for your profile or which is publicly available by following the relevant steps on our site.
You have the ability to control the messages you receive from WRES and other users and the means of sending them by following the steps on our site.
You may terminate your registration with us at any time by following the steps on our site. After termination of your WRES registration, we may retain certain information if we are required to do so or for other legitimate business purposes. Any data or information we retain about you will continue to be dealt with under the terms and provisions of this poli